Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magpie

Connecticut killer sentenced to die for "unimaginable horror"

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

NEW HAVEN, Connecticut (Reuters) - A judge ordered Joshua Komisarjevsky to be executed this summer for the 2007 murders of a mother and her two daughters during a brutal home invasion in Connecticut, saying on Friday that he committed a crime of "unimaginable horror."

Judge Jon Blue told Komisarjevsky, 31, that he alone was to blame for his new address on death row after the triple murders of Jennifer Hawke-Petit, 48, and her daughters Hayley Petit, 17, and Michaela Petit, 11, and beating of husband and father Dr. William Petit Jr.

"This is a terrible sentence but one you have written for yourself," Blue told Komisarjevsky in New Haven Superior Court.

"Your crime was one of unimaginable horror and sadness," the judge said. "Your fate is now in the hands of others. May God have mercy on your soul."

He set an execution date of July 20 pending an appeal, which could drag out the matter for years.

I for one would rather see the appeal be next week and then by Friday put to death by hanging. The death penalty is just that, the debt the scum needs to pay. I do not care if it deters anyone or not...it is a pymt. I also do not care if it does not bring anyone back either.

Should do it right in the court room immediately after the gavel drops.Why bother waiting ? I don't feel remotely bad for him.Hopefully he's getting forced buttsecksd hard right up until his date of departure.:D

if they need an excutionner im in.shoot,stab,burn,choke,beat or freeze i can get the job done & loose not 1 second of sleep or feel any remorse whatsoever.oh & did i say id do it for free?i do it for free.no cost to the taxpayer & with a smile on my face so the next guy in line sees how much joy it brings me to snuff out a worthless scumsuckingleechonsczhitt coward etc.etc.etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kones View Post

if they need an excutionner im in.shoot,stab,burn,choke,beat or freeze i can get the job done & loose not 1 second of sleep or feel any remorse whatsoever.oh & did i say id do it for free?i do it for free.no cost to the taxpayer & with a smile on my face so the next guy in line sees how much joy it brings me to snuff out a worthless scumsuckingleechonsczhitt coward etc.etc.etc.

Too bad Geronimo isn't available for the job.

He'll die on death row, and old man. He'll never see the executioner's chamber here in CT. The death penalty is name only here in CT. :(

But the sentence still say something, and even means a little something, as the isolation of Death Row is no picnic; no life in the park. It's better than nothing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post

He'll die on death row, and old man. He'll never see the executioner's chamber here in CT. The death penalty is name only here in CT. frown.gif

But the sentence still say something, and even means a little something, as the isolation of Death Row is no picnic; no life in the park. It's better than nothing.

That's what I thought, but they did give the needle to somebody in 2005.

lets hope a guard leaves a door open at some point....

girl i graduated with just married the doctor..read it and was like whhhaaattt, didnt realize its been so long since this happened.....I'm 34, so there is a big difference in age....

Hang 'em from a pole, disembowel them and stretch their entrails across a busy street. While they slowly die they can watch a parade of cars run over their innards.