SUR1267C

Length: 10'6"

Power: 7

Pieces: 2 (60/40 split)

Line Weight - 20 - 40

Lure Weight - 2 - 8

Action - Fast

Power - Heavy

The bait-casting version of our serious big-fish rod with more power than anyone ever thought imaginable in such a lightweight package. A perfect choice for cut bait on dropper rigs.

It has a 30" rear grip with a no trigger seat, and is way too much rod for what I thought I wanted to do with it (big plugs/chunking). The only marks on the rod are "CAT" engraved in the reelseat, but the rod itself is flawless. It will ship with a rod bag as well. I have tossed up to a 6oz sinker with a tennis ball in the field and with a 700 calcutta I can put a 4 or 5oz sinker out well over 100 yds.

I am looking to get 200 shipped for it

Would interest trades for conventional rods in the 10-10.5' range or smaller avets. Also really looking for BM donnies and Dannies, GRSs are always welcome :D

pics on request, rod is already packed in a tube

Respectfully offer $185 shipped via PP to Texas 77546

let me get a shipping quote today when I go to the PO and I'll see if I can do that. I'm just really short on $ right now so even the $15 makes a difference

I have plugs to throw in to help lower the price for Quan if you are interested Mako. I have some reel work that Quan can help me out with. Just let me know.

I'd be very interested in taking you up on this, especially if Quan agrees to it :)

(un)fortunately you have most of the plugs on my "gotta have it list" :p

My offer for this rod is:

-- BM Donny Blue Mack pattern, mint / VMC 6x rigged (rare & a beauty!)

-- GRS surface Slim, mint Green/ Yellow scale

-- GRS Giant Jointed, mint in Squid pattern (gorgeous!)

-- $50. cash to handle shipping & some extra...

(Can't do pics 'till tonight, but all plugs are new)

:wave:

My offer for this rod is:

-- BM Donny Blue Mack pattern, mint / VMC 6x rigged (rare & a beauty!)

-- GRS surface Slim, mint Green/ Yellow scale

-- GRS Giant Jointed, mint in Squid pattern (gorgeous!)

-- $50. cash to handle shipping & some extra...

(Can't do pics 'till tonight, but all plugs are new)

:wave:

Hi steve, I need the $ more than the plugs right now, the only ones I'd be interested in regardless would be the Donny or the slim :D

giant jointed are a bit too big for me

let me see if there's anything else Io have you might be interested :p

Mako, I'm in and I'll take the rod either way for asking. Was hoping you would tell me to screw off.

Sorry Quan, better you than me :p...I could lose a plug everyday for a year and I'd still be ok, or fish a different rod and reel everyday for a month and a week :D

(DominionCaster and RogueWave knows I'll end up buying those plugs anyways :hooked:)

I'm finally working up to letting some of my gear go, 70 rods and reels is more than one person can fish in a lifetime :freak:

(I have $1200 worth of plugs in just AH and GRS alone....:scared:)

So you'll take it for the $200....if you can do a MO I'd be ecstatic, but if you're set on PP, do you mind covering the fee?

ROD SOLD TO QUAN808