Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justintrask

WTB Cuff links

9 posts in this topic

Just got a new job. Need some. Not looking to buy new for $40+ per pair.

Any of you retired or changed career guys on here have any old, new or used, cuff links for sale? Need to look semi-decent, but anything will do!

Thanks!

Gave The Coat and Tie shyt up twenty years ago, pretty sure i have couple pairs laying in drawer ,hell pay postage and you can have them , with my new yearly supply of T shirts/ polo shirts just dont need them.

Gave The Coat and Tie shyt up twenty years ago, pretty sure i have couple pairs laying in drawer ,hell pay postage and you can have them , with my new yearly supply of T shirts/ polo shirts just dont need them.

Once again the generousity of SOL members comes through. I have no problem paying full shipping, plus some if you want. Thanks so much :)

Is that a job requirement?

BUMP ;)

Yep. Cuff links, tie bars or tie chains, shave every morning, white shirt, no bold colors. hair no longer than 1", shineable/shined shoes, half windsor knot minimum in the tie. Put it into perspective, my coworker who I have an office with wears an Armani Suit with Thomas Pink ties. :scared:

I too dress this way for work, but I also fish that way. I been caught like this on Jetties, inlets and piers. I've had boats give me a toot and other fisherman give me crazy looks and when they ask me why I fish like this I tell them "I read somewhere that your presentation of the bait is as important!" :D

I think I might have an addiction......

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0