Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
labrador 1

RM Surf Striders - in Online Store now!

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

Some time ago I asked you guys for some input on colors for this batch of striders. I did my best to cover as many of your requests as i could. Hope you folks can put these to good use once spring finally rolls around. If anyone has any questions please feel free to post. Oh and the white w/black bunker dot is "sparkle white" and the pink stripe is "sparkle white w/pink stripe". For those that don't know the sparkle doesn't show at all until the plug is in sunlight - then it lights up like a Christmas tree :)

Ryan

(*Edited - I edited the title :) TimS)

Damn you! Everytime I tell my girlfriend she won't see any more boxes delivered...arghh.

Guessing...does this swim "walk the dog" like a Zara Spook on the surface? Can anyone confirm.

My absolute favorite RM Smith plug.  You can't beat it's versatility. I hope I get a couple. Color doesn't matter, also long as it has a light belly, but white and yellow are my favorites. 

Black would be next purchase for stripers. I got to tell ya that these things work great for tuna with beefed up hooks and a little lead weight added to the belly. 

Damn you! Everytime I tell my girlfriend she won't see any more boxes delivered...arghh.

Guessing...does this swim "walk the dog" like a Zara Spook on the surface? Can anyone confirm.

I have to travel alot for work, one time I was in a Dr's office, the Dr. was going to do some work for us. During our talk, his secretary came in and delivered some mail. I saw a small box from Cabelas and one from Bass Pro Shops. When the interview was over I asked the Dr's assistant if he liked to fish and she said yes and laughed, all the Dr's in the office got their new stuff (golf clubs, fishing stuff, etc) delivered to the office so the wives wouldn't see. So there you go

Great looking stuff Ryan,

I have a sparkle white danny and they do really light up in the sun

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishNH View Post

large or small?

They look sweet.

Both, I prefer the small for day and offshore fishing. At night working it slow, I prefer the large. 

Both, I prefer the small for day and offshore fishing. At night working it slow, I prefer the large. 

Hi Wayne, :wave:

I was inquiring what this batch was :)