Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LI BeachRat

And so it begins

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

First a little history. Before Hitler could take complete control of Germany, he dismissed all the Generals who disagreed with him. Put into power his hand picked followers and the rest was history.

Today the papers read the Army will be cutting 80,000 troops. Further in the article it states mostly from the command sections. So if you are a Republican General here's the door, believe in the Constitution good -bye, and so it begins!

Also which States will have their bases closed have yet to be named. How much does anyone want to bet they will not be from States loyal to Obama.

If Obama looses in November do really think the Hard Left will give up power quietly?

First a little history. Before Hitler could take complete control of Germany, he dismissed all the Generals who disagreed with him. Put into power his hand picked followers and the rest was history.

Today the papers read the Army will be cutting 80,000 troops. Further in the article it states mostly from the command sections. So if you are a Republican General here's the door, believe in the Constitution good -bye, and so it begins!

Also which States will have their bases closed have yet to be named. How much does anyone want to bet they will not be from States loyal to Obama.

If Obama looses in November do really think the Hard Left will give up power quietly?

Do you think the hard-left will go to war if Obama loses the general election? resort to violence?

Would you be at all worried about a bunch of lefties rising up and trying to hurt your feelings with their sharp tongues ? ( my understanding is they are overall pacifists who do not believe in guns or physical force....but most of them have more education than common sense and the sharp vocabulary that goes along with that education).

At the most you will see some neighborhoods riot and loot, but that will be about it.

This is a joke right? I think Obama will loose this fall and just like any President shown the door the transition will be seemless...... He'll leave without a whimper just like every one before him.... I don't even think you'll see riots in neighborhoods. That won't happen unless someone actually takes the candy back and I doubt the Reps will do that either......

John

Joke? No I don't think so at all. Just take a look at Europe. As soon as the nanny state stops handing out the money, you will see riots. The Left does not believe in violence? Come now does Obama's buddies, Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn ring any bells?

Joke? No I don't think so at all. Just take a look at Europe. As soon as the nanny state stops handing out the money, you will see riots. The Left does not believe in violence? Come now does Obama's buddies, Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn ring any bells?

So.....the elected republican is going to stop welfare! Remember - you heard it here first, folks!

Sweet! :D