Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

When the Patriots Lose the Super Bowl

Rate this topic

78 posts in this topic

One of the finest trolls ever posted on this board, well played my friend.

I would say a second loss to NY would be worse, far, far worse

Even though, the first time was pretty damned ugly

As a Jets fan, this game is another nightmare. But living in NY...and listening to obnoxious Giants fans talking garbage...I think I would rather see the Pats win. What Brady and Belichick already accomplished is unsurpassable, so seeing them get another ring will just be like...ehh who cares lol

As a Jets fan, this game is another nightmare. But living in NY...and listening to obnoxious Giants fans talking garbage...I think I would rather see the Pats win. What Brady and Belichick already accomplished is unsurpassable, so seeing them get another ring will just be like...ehh who cares lol

you will never be allowed into Metlife stadium again for such treason ... damn shame to: you had potential

Will it be more or less painful than losing XLII??

Neither, its a game, some refer it to"the dance" either way its nice to be at the dance than to be sitting home.

I forget -- How many steps is it from the end of your driveway to the stadium??

As to steps, way too many.....about 3 miles as the crow flies, about 6 miles if you drive there. But they ain't playing there on the 5th....the town has already reaped the economic benefits of the two home playoff games.......:th: ..........all that is left now is the crumbs from them winning the AFC Championship via the stuff (food for the SB, souvenirs, etc) around that is sold by local businesses, and of course the benefit of more of the same when they.................well, we'll talk about that in 10 days.....;)

If the Giants win this second Championship against the Pats the ownage will be so utterly complete that I fully expect some of their fans to quit posting on this NJ based board for ever.

That will be unfortunate because up until this point they have made some excellent punching bags.

Keep talking Mike and Jerry, keep talking...............

I'll just shut up until a week from Monday..............;)

Just keepin it real :laugh:

Where will the Patriots SB Champ hats and T-shirts be donated? Nicaragua? Guatemala?? Peru??

Recently seen along a dirt road in Guatemala: