Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SURFNHORNS

BEN DOERR ELITE SURF RODS

35 posts in this topic

BEN DOERR ELITE SURF RODS

MODEL TYPE LGTH. PCS. PWR. ACTION LINE WT. LURE WT.** ROD WT. (OZ) HANDLE LENGTH

ESS83M Spinning 8' 3" 1 M Mod. Fast. 6 - 17 2 8.25 1 - 26"

ESS94M Spinning 9' 4" 1 M Mod. Fast. 6 - 20 2 1/2 10.40 2 - 30

I'm selling these 2 rods because I haven't used them in years! There in good shape but show some wear.

The 8'3" $115.

The 9'4" $ 135.

I live in central Jersey (Pennington)

SURFNHORNS

MUST CONTROL MYSELF! :mad:

These rods are one of the best surf rods ever made. I own the 8'3 Elite and been looking for a 9'4 as well. Too bad I am broke as a mofo.

Free bumparooooo!

MUST CONTROL MYSELF! :mad:

These rods are one of the best surf rods ever made. I own the 8'3 Elite and been looking for a 9'4 as well. Too bad I am broke as a mofo.

Free bumparooooo!

Our friend Botch bought one from me a year ago, says its the best rod line ever built by St. croix.. The man knew things :beers:

Our friend Botch bought one from me a year ago, says its the best rod line ever built by St. croix.. The man knew things :beers:

Yep, we would talk about these rods alot. We loved the action of these rods and how awesome they cast. These shouldnt last long.

can you put a pick of the 9'6 up ...is that the original length or did you chop it down ...I own a 8'6 i love it. its my north shore rod ..can throw bombers a country mile....i bought a 10 foot on here a while ago knowing it had 6 inches taken off the bottom but its kind of to short reel seat to but for me could you post the measurement from the middle of the seat to the butt for me thanks

can you put a pick of the 9'6 up ...is that the original length or did you chop it down ...I own a 8'6 i love it. its my north shore rod ..can throw bombers a country mile....i bought a 10 foot on here a while ago knowing it had 6 inches taken off the bottom but its kind of to short reel seat to but for me could you post the measurement from the middle of the seat to the butt for me thanks

No I didn't chop it down.

I pulled them down from my Rod rack to take some pics and I would say there in VERY GOOD condition. The only real wear I see is the rod butt caps have cracking in the rubber. It's tough to take pics of 1 piece rods in a whole. Here is a couple.450

surf-

what's the lure rating for the 8'3" again.........is that up to 2 oz. ?? What about shipping?.......I live in South Jersey but am away on business for two weeks.......

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0