Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
outtasight

Bucktails for Sale!

14 posts in this topic

IMG_0528.JPG

All jigs done with powder paint, glued eyes, epoxy, deer hair, and mustad black nickle ultra point hooks.

Sizes are as follows:

Ultra Minnow- 1oz ylw head w/ 4/0, 1 1/2oz green chart. w/ 5/0

Smiling Bill-  2 1/2oz ylw head w/ 8/0, 1 1/2oz white head pink lips w/ 7/0, 1oz white head black lips black flash w/ 6/0

$4 each+shipping($5) or I can meet locally, I live in Suffolk county.

I have multiple of each. Paypal only please, thank you.

If these are your's, then you have to speak with TimS and get approved to sell in the CBST, not here which is the BST. :)

But if you just made too many for last season then you will be able to sell a few. JMHO

Peace

Yes I made them myself, but have no use for them anymore as I had to sell my boat. I only have 3 of each. Who would I contact to see if it is alright to sell here, or should I close thread? 

PM TimS, he own's the site. :)

Yes I made them myself, but have no use for them anymore as I had to sell my boat. I only have 3 of each. Who would I contact to see if it is alright to sell here, or should I close thread? 

Yes I made them myself, but have no use for them anymore as I had to sell my boat. I only have 3 of each.

^^^If you made them for yourself and no longer need them, you are welcome to sell them here.

TimS

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0