Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrGreen740

Macbook Photo Question

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

First let me apologize for this as I did a search and found A LOT of discussion about posting pics. Unfortunately for me I couldn't find an answer for my problem. I uploaded my pics from my Mac to photobucket and then posted each of the option codes on here only to see the code and not the pic itself. Any tips from other Mac users on how to get my pics to show up without the code? Once again I apologize for this!

Tony

Mrgreen.....MrWhite here.......I just drag the pic's from iphoto on to the desktop and use the insert image icon  when you make the post.Very simple.Need more just pm me.There may be other ways too but that's the way I do it.....................that was a good movie

file://localhost/Users/zanesvillesfinest740/Desktop/IMAG0007.jpg

This is not working. I drug the image to my desktop and then tried to copy the image code. Fail. LOL

I have a mac and have no problems......

Your issue is that the link that you're copying is the one that is from your hard drive.....like if you searched for it on your computer, that is the route you'd take to locate the photo. localhost/user/zanesvillesfinest....desktop yadda yadda etc..

What you should be copying is the PHOTOBUCKET.COM/yourphotos/STRIPEDBASS90LBS.JPG into the icon box BETWEEN the paperclip and film reel.

there are two options once you click the right icon.....you would want to click the right tab that says IMAGE URL

NOT Upload from harddrive/computer.... unless of course its on your computer.

Another solution, which I use, is through using iPhoto. I make folders (left hand side of the screen) for my photos and I have 2 that I use to upload onto websites like this. For example, fish pics are in one and stuff I want to sell is in another. Anyway, on SOL, just click the "image" icon (to the left of the paperclip/attachment icon), a window will pop up where you can "choose file". When the Finder menu pops up, go to Photos (under "Media"), then the folder where the pic is (it will be beneath "iPhoto"), and click on the photo and select "choose." It is honestly way simpler to do than it is to read this post. And the folder thing is just for my own organization; it's completely unnecessary. No need to post to photobucket first or at all unless you want to.

Click the "+" sign at the bottom to create a new folder. Drag photos into this folder.

[img=

Click the little house looking "image" icon next to the paperclip:

p><p>  <a href=[img=

Find your folder"

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2912878/width/600/height/452]

Single click the pic you want and hit "choose" (bottom right, blue):

[img=

Click "submit":

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2912880/width/600/height/521]

Voila:

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2912846/width/600/height/450' alt='450'>

I don't get the difficulties.