Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
surfishingboy

Looking for used newell reels

11 posts in this topic

I have several reels, some are parts and some are good; P332 M - parts; 332-5 - parts; S229 -5 good reel; 229-5 -- good reel, and many parts, all or part, price depends on how much you want and what you want. you are more than welcome to check it all out first.

I have a 220 in lefty works good could use a service ...any interest ?

if he passes on this reel, how much are you looking to get for it? I have a buddy looking for one

if he passes on this reel, how much are you looking to get for it? I have a buddy looking for one

I have another person interested as well...If this guy passes or doesnt respond within a day ill post a wts. Ill give the other guy the first shot at it because he asked first but if he passes you are up ...Im looking to get $75 shipped m/o I used it a handfull of times this year. mostly jigging and blackfishing. It needs to be service for winter its getting a little loud but functions as its suppose to with no problems.

I have another person interested as well...If this guy passes or doesnt respond within a day ill post a wts. Ill give the other guy the first shot at it because he asked first but if he passes you are up ...Im looking to get $75 shipped m/o I used it a handfull of times this year. mostly jigging and blackfishing. It needs to be service for winter its getting a little loud but functions as its suppose to with no problems.

cool, thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0