Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kones

congrats.

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

i was rong.2 pm & still no name calling.im impressed & disappointed at the same time.anybody else besides mokes & this would have never gotten off the ground letalone make it all day.so party on cause tomorrows another day.bask in the peacefulness my brothers & sisters,rejoice in the loving feelings of today.drunk with feelings of love, you are blinded & tomorrow will suffer with the hangover of distain & the taste of the poison of name calling will return once again.

i was rong.2 pm & still no name calling.im impressed & disappointed at the same time.anybody else besides mokes & this would have never gotten off the ground letalone make it all day.so party on cause tomorrows another day.bask in the peacefulness my brothers & sisters,rejoice in the loving feelings of today.drunk with feelings of love, you are blinded & tomorrow will suffer with the hangover of distain & the taste of the poison of name calling will return once again.

Are you kidding?? I've called quite a few people names today and none of them were very nice. Here's a few on the list; Brian, Mokes, SoundSlant, Sister Brian......

in the spirit of the day these names you called went un noticed,ignored because of this special day.but tomorrow my friend we will return to the place we all like =THE TAVERN,not this queer little bistro of lattes & bagel bits,no sir . THE ATVERN where men are men,pickled eggs & kabasie in the can with draft beer or cans of domestics & shots of vat 69 burbon.swearing,farting & rancid smelling men & women.cant forget the women of the tavern,some are tuffer than some of the men in here.smoke filled,ciggs & cheap cigars,stories of huge fish & near fatalities on the sea.yes THE TAVERN,a real tavern of old.thats the place,we got that here?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kones View Post

i was rong.2 pm & still no name calling.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMc View Post

Are you kidding?? I've called quite a few people names today

he meant by people who matter.