Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dinhdinh

WTB: cts rod or similar

22 posts in this topic

i am looking for a new rod(reel comes later) i have been looking at the cts line and have spark my interest on getting something light weight but can handle chunking bait. i am pretty open to alot of different options with few exception please:

2 piece, between 10-12' no longer, no older than 3 years, and person accepts paypal unless meeting up locally(of which if you want paypal too that works), titanium guides are a plus so are different color rod/wraps(why just black when you can stand out on the surf, dislike it when people pick up the wrong rods)

this is my first BST please let me know if i need to correct anything.

Just for edumacational like purposes...what was the issue with the reel seat? I ask because I may be in the market for much the same rod you are looking for...grateful for any replies.

Dutch

the issue with these reel seats are 100% personal preference. some guys do like them becasue they feel the reel can slip off the blank. some guys like them becasue they give a more sensitive feel on the rod when fishing. personally for me i can go either way. i like both. heck there are some guys who use a reel seat. . so its just amatter of waht the guy or girl fishing likes. as far as the reel falling off the blank. you can use electrical tape around the foot parts of the reel seat.

mako i have pics of rod on my phone ican send you some to take a look at. i am slo selling that rod

Sounds good...when you get a chance shoot me a note with pics at mako20ft@msn.com

Dutch

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0