Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

Rand Paul 2016?

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

the way things are shaping up, the old man prolly aint winning and i dont think that's the goal. he's changing the dialogue, making people think outside the 1 party box. the kid's learning from the aspects of looney libertarianism that makes for such nice little slogans regardless of the truth (blames america for 9/11, wants to keep blacks off our water fountains etc). Dr. Paul at 80 would be too old for a candidacy.

So Rand Paul has 4 years for either a republcan libsurgent or a libslamic extremist to plunge us further into the sewer, to sit back focus on an efective campaign. Cuz by 2016, this country will be a different place than it is now. it's already grossly changed from what we were just 10 years ago.

God help us all.

I heard talk on Right-Wing talk radio, just today, that Rand might enter the race in the next month or two. If no one takes a commanding lead, he will swoop in and capture the nomination at the convention.

I wish I was paying better attention to who the guest was, but that statement caught my ear.

You thinking that he runs as a dedicated third party candidate right out of the gate?

unlikely. as a whole we are too brainwashed into the voting R or D. However if things get real bad, which they might, a 2nd party victory wouldnt be a big shock.