Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gamakatsu

Who else is considering not watching the Super Bowl?

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

The Ravens game nearly gave me a heart attack as well (and I've already been through that once before :) )

I think the Superbowl is gonna be a great one with 2 good teams going at it.

Looking forward to seeing it!

I'll be on the verge of puking the whole time.

No wonder why you were scared to kayak fish the dogs island. Go back to the valley, rookie.

if im home ill watch the game closely. If I go to a party then not nearly as close.

in either case I could care less about the commericals. if im home when it goes to commerical Ill flip to another channel.

Fans of both teams should feel like they're playing with house money. How many seriously felt that either team had a legitimate chance to make the SB 6 weeks ago?

Fans of both teams should feel like they're playing with house money. How many seriously felt that either team had a legitimate chance to make the SB 6 weeks ago?

Actually, looking around at the rest of the AFC, I saw no reason why the Pats wouldn't be there, even with that defense. Brady always gives a team more than a puncher's chance, and those tight ends cause nightmares for defensive coordinators. Pittsburgh, for all the defensive prowess, is flawed on offense, and Baltimore is the same. Maybe the Pats caught a break when Schaub went down in Houston.

The Giants? House money for sure. The Packers were rolling, and the Saints were far and away the best team in the NFL over the second half of the season. The G-men would not have won the NFC if they had to play the Saints in the dome.

Actually, looking around at the rest of the AFC, I saw no reason why the Pats wouldn't be there, even with that defense. Brady always gives a team more than a puncher's chance, and those tight ends cause nightmares for defensive coordinators. Pittsburgh, for all the defensive prowess, is flawed on offense, and Baltimore is the same. Maybe the Pats caught a break when Schaub went down in Houston.

The Giants? House money for sure. The Packers were rolling, and the Saints were far and away the best team in the NFL over the second half of the season. The G-men would not have won the NFC if they had to play the Saints in the dome.

you mean youll take it?????? you best stop busting my balls about that now :)

I've got such a case of nerves don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind. That Niners game damn near killed me.

i was freaking out during that game. literally stood, paced the entire time.. i aint so worried about the patties

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagles Dare View Post

I'd have to back track to find out when but I think it was before the end of the reg season I was feeling good about a PatsGints SB for the way they both seemed to be peaking, or else it was some kind of alien brain washing.