Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishhitter

*edited

7 posts in this topic

OK i read it. So why am I not able to?

Its not commercial.

I don't make them for profit. You cant even say I do when there wasnt even a price for the lures?

I thought it was allowed to sell lures as long im not selling for profit?

I dont mass produce lures like RM smith which i see advertised everywhere, lex, or like gibbs,etc.... My lures aren't for sale anywhere else on the internet. There not in shops. I mainly make lures for myself and sometimes trade them for lures I need to save me a little money, and/or sell one or two to make money back so I can continue to pursue my hobby.

Whats the difference between me selling a lure and someone else selling a lure made by Gibbs?

If a lure builder sells one or two lures or even 10 lures how is that not allowed. Why is there even a for sale thread on this site if people cant even sell a couple lures? There is nothing on the BST rules that states that!!

Maybe you should edit the BST RULES and add  NO LURE BUILDERS ARE WELCOME TO SELL LURES ON THIS SITE!!

Because you just made me waste my time posting that just so that you could delete it,  if I would have known that information I would of just stuck to trading. I do like to trade and im fine with sticking to it. Its just that I read no evidence that goes against the sale. I though what I posted was allowed.

Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.

Simple advice: "attitude" isn't the way to go with TimS! ;)

His Site, his rules! "Ours is not to question why..." (certainly not publicly/ "in his face!" :thdwn: )

PM him from here! :idea: The man's reasonable... & patient normally! :wave:

Simple advice: "attitude" isn't the way to go with TimS! ;)

His Site, his rules! "Ours is not to question why..." (certainly not publicly/ "in his face!" :thdwn: )

PM him from here! :idea: The man's reasonable... & patient normally! :wave:

:th: so true

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0