Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lamiloomiland

WTB: Stradic CI4

18 posts in this topic

The Daiwa Fuego is just as good if not better and its on clearance at Tackle Warehouse for $164.95 and the Fuego includes a spare spool. Just an FYI, cause i'm not sure if you're partial to Shimano.

The Daiwa Fuego is just as good if not better and its on clearance at Tackle Warehouse for $164.95 and the Fuego includes a spare spool. Just an FYI, cause i'm not sure if you're partial to Shimano.

Thanks for the advice Raider73. I don't know much about the Fuego but with your advice, I'll do some research.

Thanks again for the heads up.

i have a nib 2500 ci4

never used loaded with 200 yds power pro 15 super slick

i would trade or i might sell if your still interested

170 as i just put 30 in line on it

Jersey,

$170 after you put $30 of line on is a great price. I am very interested.

Can we included some items I may have in a partial trade +/- $? I am mainly a salmon/steelhead fisherman in the Pacific NW. I have a lot of great gear. A lot of Lamiglas salmon/steelhead rods, blanks from NFC & Lamiglas, reels coming out of my ears. Let me know what's your interest in fishing and I can compile a list of what I have.

Thank you for your time.

LamiLoomiland

i have a abu 606 alb cardinal series spinning reel.. new in box,xtra spool 250 of 12 lb line, everything your loking for at alot less than a stradic. all aluminum reel $50 shipped.. these reatail for anywhere form 60 -70 bucks

i have a abu 606 alb cardinal series spinning reel.. new in box,xtra spool 250 of 12 lb line, everything your loking for at alot less than a stradic. all aluminum reel $50 shipped.. these reatail for anywhere form 60 -70 bucks

Bill,

Thank you for the offer. However, I am very partial to the Stradic CI4. I fished the CI4 2500 for two months last summer and absolutely loved it for float fishing. The CI4 is super light and very smooth i every way.

Thank again for the offer.

Jersey,

Here is what I have in for a partial trade with cash.

1. Abu 5501 C3

2. Abu 5601 C4

3. Abu 6600 C4

4. Shimano Cardiff 300

5. Shimano Cardiff 301

6. Okuma Catalina 25 CS

Let me know if you're interested in any of the above reel?[img=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2923116/width/600/height/450][img=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2923133/width/600/height/450][img=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2923135/width/600/height/450]

sorry not much interested in those trades

to be honest would just like to sell could use the cash

let me know if your interested as i might list for sale later and would like to give you first dibs

sorry not much interested in those trades

to be honest would just like to sell could use the cash

let me know if your interested as i might list for sale later and would like to give you first dibs

Jersey,

Thank you for giving me 1st dibs. Your offer is very tempting but I need to hold off for now.

Please offer your great reel to others... it should go fast. Good luck.

Best regards.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0