Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skiddd

Apology to Homerisadope....

Rate this topic

73 posts in this topic

I would like to apologize to Homerisadope for misunderstanding a joke he made. I thought it involved my family and I was totally wrong. I became defensive instead of listening. TimS has explained it to me and now I understand fully that it was in fact a joke(a common one also, which I never heard before) sorry Homer, hope this is ok. GENTLEMAN UNLEASH HELL!!!!

Signed....

Confused(skiddd)

Quote:

Originally Posted by skiddd View Post

I would like to apologize to Homerisadope for misunderstanding a joke he made. I thought it involved my family and I was totally wrong. I became defensive instead of listening. TimS has explained it to me and now I understand fully that it was in fact a joke(a common one also, which I never heard before) sorry Homer, hope this is ok. GENTLEMAN UNLEASH HELL!!!!

Signed....

Confused(skiddd)

We were cool as of yesterday...but there's always fun to be had in an apology thread.  icon14.gif

We were cool as of yesterday...but there's always fun to be had in an apology thread.  :th:

I only apologized for calling you a dirtbag, not for accusing you of the family joke.. I wanted to set it straight. And now hopefully it is....

Well, what the ****! Ya know? If Homo isn't a dirt bag and Skidd has found redemption in the eyes of the lord TimS, then who is the ******* dirtbag? I mean this **** stinks like a hookers ****. Tell me who is the dirt bag before I explode!