Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big popper

Time to rethink my life...and the way i live it.

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

I woke up Sunday morning not feeling well...it was a feeling i have had before at 40 now 47 once again.I had a medium heart attack i'm still in the Hosp. doing well.i was rushed in and stinted.what the hell.life is not always fair you never know.

Hoy ****, glad you made it to the hospital in time!

And yes, life is short and you truly never know when your time is up. :(

That's scary. Good thing you recognized the symptoms and sought treatment. Too many times they go ignored until it may be too late.

Best of luck for a speedy and uneventful full recovery!!

I turned 40 last year. I've always been in active in sports, great health, continue to be active/play hockey/coach, and unfortunatley only go to the doctor when absolutely necesary. Hitting 40 made me change my perspective a bit though on my overall health and I decided to take a more proactive approach with regard to yearly physicals and my daily habits moving forward. It surely can't hurt, and w/ three schoolies at home, I owe it to them to try to be around as long as I can.

damn Paul, you need anything give me a shout....if youre going to be in for a few days, let me know and I'll come up and shoot the sheet with you for a while to pass some time...

Paul, make sure you do rehab and get on the right track. Nine years ago i had a heart attack and was given a tripple bypass. I did the rehab and have not stopped doing the excercise! You will feal better and last longer!! :D

Paul, make sure you do rehab and get on the right track. Nine years ago i had a heart attack and was given a tripple bypass. I did the rehab and have not stopped doing the excercise! You will feal better and last longer!! :D

This is a smart man and an inspiration, take his advice!

Ho-leee schit mister....That's gotta double-suck. Sorry to hear about the attack but glad you got help in time.

Can we swing by and bring you something?

Pack o' smokes? Take out barbeque? a fifth of scotch? (just kiddin....we're only bringin' chinese food....)

Seriously tho - glad to hear you're OK. I'm past the 50 mark and so far my ticker and stats (LDL/HDL/BP) are still good. But like you, there history in the family., so I keep a keen eye on the 'ol habits.

Get well soon - hope to see you at tim's breakfast treat for buttermilk pancakes with butter! (damn...there I go again....doh!...)