Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crazybellringer

Thanks to DVSA and K&M rods.

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

I want to say thank you to the delaware valley surf anglers and K&M custom rods. As usual i attended the DVSA flea market and yesterday I won a great rod from K&M. I always look forward to hitting their show and this year it was a great show with a big bonus. I have been checking out this century rod for a long time, hit the demo days, and always check them out at shows. Now i am lucky to have my own. If you see me on the beach you can take a couple cast with it. Thanks again!

Door prize i let my lucky lady hold the ticket. We were separated and i saw her heading toward the front she gave me a nod and a smile. I was really excited.

We have lucky women.....we both won some rods in the last month!

:hi5:

:)

lol

;)   I would word it another way.

You two are lucky to have the women you do. 

This is very true!

I thought of the two of you first thing when i won the rod. I can't wait to use it.

March is right around the corner, and the perch are already blitzing.... Make haste make haste!

I guess the fishing God's said You two need new rods to keep us addicted and spending more time on the water. :p There is no such thing as coincidence!

:shock:

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybellringer View Post

I want to say thank you to the delaware valley surf anglers and K&M custom rods. As usual i attended the DVSA flea market and yesterday I won a great rod from K&M. I always look forward to hitting their show and this year it was a great show with a big bonus. I have been checking out this century rod for a long time, hit the demo days, and always check them out at shows. Now i am lucky to have my own. If you see me on the beach you can take a couple cast with it. Thanks again!

Bob what Century rod did you win. I have the Sling Shot 1327 11' I really like the rod it cast real well.

Bob what Century rod did you win. I have the Sling Shot 1327 11' I really like the rod it cast real well.

the 1265 sling shot. I was at the demo when you picked up your rod but i didn't get a chance to cast anything that day partly because they were busy and i didn't want to take the time away from a guy with a pocket full of cash. I watched you and a couple other guys out there with the the rod launch some metal so I wanted to try one out. I am not sure if it was your set up or some one else's i held but i was impressed with the overall weight. It's nice to have something you want fall into your lap. I love how guys donate stuff to shows, clubs, charities and events. I hope they know how appreciative the winners are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazybellringer View Post

the 1265 sling shot. I was at the demo when you picked up your rod but i didn't get a chance to cast anything that day partly because they were busy and i didn't want to take the time away from a guy with a pocket full of cash. I watched you and a couple other guys out there with the the rod launch some metal so I wanted to try one out. I am not sure if it was your set up or some one else's i held but i was impressed with the overall weight. It's nice to have something you want fall into your lap. I love how guys donate stuff to shows, clubs, charities and events. I hope they know how appreciative the winners are.

I didn't cast the 1265 but if it's anything like 1327 you'll be very happy with it. What reel are going to put on it VS 200 or a Z25?

I am not sure yet. I have two options one is to put together the lightest far casting combo or go the waterproof reel option. I am going to talk to some of the guys at the food fling and make a decision after that.