Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Winch

Pro Bowl whose watching

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Giants and the Pats.

:D

Your right, stuck in Indy for a week while the rest of the League basks in paradise watching the bikini parade. Not much to do in Indy except watch TV at this time of the year. ;)

I put the site selection up there with the Silver dome as one of the worst places to hold a Super bowl.

Your right, stuck in Indy for a week while the rest of the League basks in paradise watching the bikini parade. Not much to do in Indy except watch TV at this time of the year. ;)

I put the site selection up there with the Silver dome as one of the worst places to hold a Super bowl.

just wait until they play it in the swamps lol..........that will be the worst.

Worst thing they ever did was get rid of the skills competition. It was always the only thing worth watching.

It'll be on the TV here but I doubt anyone will be paying attention.

just wait until they play it in the swamps lol..........that will be the worst.

But at least there's plenty of ways for players to get in trouble here in NY

Indy, not so much

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winch View Post

Your right, stuck in Indy for a week while the rest of the League basks in paradise watching the bikini parade. Not much to do in Indy except watch TV at this time of the year. wink.gif

You make the PB sound very attractive? Why do a large percentage of players selected to the game beg out? Ever hear of anyone begging out of the SuperBowl, no matter what hellhole they decide to hold it in?

You make the PB sound very attractive? Why do a large percentage of players selected to the game beg out? Ever hear of anyone begging out of the SuperBowl, no matter what hellhole they decide to hold it in?

Easy Eagles, this is a joke thread. Calm down we all know where we would want to be. I was at the Silver dome for that Superbowl. Talk about hell holes. :shock:

I will may be I won't watch the super bowl it is like everything else(upcoming elections) why the put so much into the east coast opinion is beyond me California has a larger population than all of the caucuse. Sorry I don't think that is right :confused: Iowa what is there besides farms?