Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sole man

GO BIG BLUE

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

both harbaugh brothers lost..wouldve been cool if they met in the super bowl...oh well. ITS 2007 ALL OVER AGAIN BABY! and nobody gave them a chance in the beginning of the season...jets were supposed to go far.

my neighbors LOVED me this weekend (Buffalo & Jets fans) - daughter and I put this one up -

didn't have blue spray paint - but the "away jersey red" worked just fine and the blue beer cup was a +

20120121120034.jpg

Absolutely awesome that they are going to the Big Game.. as a Giants fan if you made me a bet with ridiculous odds after games 10,,11,,12,,13 and 15 that they'd be playing the New England Patriots for a repeat I would've laughed at your offer.. and placed $5 down. :D

It just goes to show you how different teams peak and how injuries and healthy players determine outcomes.

Then there is the human element.

its too funny that midway through the season all of the midget fans wanted coughlins head on a platter and glibrides balls in a bag...

now they praise the ground they walk on!   cwm27.gif

its too funny that midway through the season all of the midget fans wanted coughlins head on a platter and glibrides balls in a bag...

now they praise the ground they walk on!   :laugh:

Less than a year ago the Giants coaching staff and management were considering getting rid of Victor Cruz.

What's your point?