Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddy

Congresswoman Giffords will resign.

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

This conservative wishes her the very best.

Same here...this transcends above politics. Basically, a person had their life turned upside down by a tragic event and is battling to gain back some normalicy...I wish her the best

This conservative wishes her the very best.

Same here...this transcends above politics. Basically, a person had their life turned upside down by a tragic event and is battling to gain back some normalicy...I wish her the best

I hope she enjoys the rest of her life in peace and quiet. Nothing but good wishes for her.

couldn't agree more ... and I also wish her the very best

but I'll never understand why there wasn't a substitute representative while she was recovering over an extended period ??

:th: Her delivery of her latest message was less halting than previous ones; may her recovery continue.:th:

Howdy Dukey! You are still on my open list. The blocker is a very convienent way to ignore annoying gnats. I've alway enjoyed you intelligent sniping. Jonsey isn't annoying or crass. He is fun to interdict with. FnM is always a chllange.

I only have three googans on my blocked list. I don't suffer fools and appreciate the blocker option to keep them at arms length. You can not make silk out of sow droppings, so I get to ignore them.

My choice and I am convinced that my life is much better without them.

And I don't see where your judgement of my actions should bother me. It is you opinion and you have evey right to express it.

PS We are still catching stripers on the Jersey Coast and 'm looking forward to a week of sunny and 40 to 50 degree days for clamming. I hope you get a chance to go Ice fishing this winter season.

Warmest regards :wave:

giggle, giggle

:lg_smile:

FnM you are so perceptive. I'm proud of you and your insight.

I lean toward the word Curmudgeon. Shall we take a vote on Silly teenaged girl or Curmudgeon?

If you are so concerned - :p Set it up and lets see how the board rates me.

Come on NIP. It's well documented that this has nothing to do with what happened to her. The shooter is a lunatic, loner drunk who had the communist manifesto in his house. Despite what the detestable debbie wasserman schultz wants you to believe, this had ZERO to do with the tea party or republicans.

They know it's not true but that bears no relevancy to them. It's an idealism that will employ every decadent practice known to see their agenda brought to fruition.

Come on NIP. It's well documented that this has nothing to do with what happened to her. The shooter is a lunatic, loner drunk who had the communist manifesto in his house. Despite what the detestable debbie wasserman schultz wants you to believe, this had ZERO to do with the tea party or republicans.

From the NY Daily News

"But anyone with any sense at all knows that violent language can incite actual violence, that metaphor can incite murder. At the very least, Palin added to a climate of violence.

Palin should have taken it as a warning of what might happen when a Tea Party hothead dropped a gun while heckling Giffords at an earlier Congress On Your Corner event, more than a year ago.

That did not stop Palin from declaring Giffords a "target." Giffords' district office was subsequently vandalized and the congresswoman noted that Palin had put "the cross hairs of a gun sight over our district."

From the NY Daily News

"But anyone with any sense at all knows that violent language can incite actual violence, that metaphor can incite murder. At the very least, Palin added to a climate of violence.

Palin should have taken it as a warning of what might happen when a Tea Party hothead dropped a gun while heckling Giffords at an earlier Congress On Your Corner event, more than a year ago.

That did not stop Palin from declaring Giffords a "target." Giffords' district office was subsequently vandalized and the congresswoman noted that Palin had put "the cross hairs of a gun sight over our district."

Keep banging the drum buddy. You're completely discredited here anyway. Every subsequent post just solidifies that.

Keep banging the drum buddy. You're completely discredited here anyway. Every subsequent post just solidifies that.

he just posts whatever he sees on MSNBC or the DNC website lol...........