Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Riddler

Patriots AFC CHampions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

They don't stand a chance in 2 weeks. Too flawed

Famous last words of many predictors here on all sides. I prefer to wait and see.

The smack talk would be knee deep by this time tomorrow. :D

I'm not too big on that. My old age is showing I guess. I've learned through the years that you just can never get too cocky. When the Pats are on...they can be unstoppable, but tonight proves that they also can be just another average team. Honestly, I'm shocked the Pats have done this well all season. I expected worse. They don't quit and that's a good attribute.

I'd love to see a rematch though. I think that's a fitting end to the season. If they lose again.....it's going to be unbearable on here, lol. You'd think all the posters were in the game.

No matter who represents the NFC, Shannon Sharpe will be picking them. Never has picked the Pats in any game ... and never will. LOL Keep trash talking and the Pats will continue to make you look like an idiot.

I'm not too big on that. My old age is showing I guess. I've learned through the years that you just can never get too cocky. When the Pats are on...they can be unstoppable, but tonight proves that they also can be just another average team. Honestly, I'm shocked the Pats have done this well all season. I expected worse. They don't quit and that's a good attribute.

I'd love to see a rematch though. I think that's a fitting end to the season. If they lose again.....it's going to be unbearable on here, lol. You'd think all the posters were in the game.

There really isn't that much animosity between Giants and Pats fans--there isn't much of a rivalry, like there is with the Jets. They only play like every 4 years, and usually, one team or the other sucks. Last time, you weren't around, but it was the Pats fans talking smack all season about their undefeated juggernaut, the "best team of all time" blahblahblah. One astute fan posted in November that Vegas had already made the Pats 25 point favorites over anyone in the NFC. :laugh: Then, in the two weeks before the game, it was like, will the Pats win by more than 30, or will BB take it easy on his old buddy Coughlin. And, you had the fans of every other team rooting for the Giants because of the cameragate business. When Eagles and Cowboys fans are publicly rooting for the Giants, you know your team ain't winning any popularity contests.

The trash talking after the game was just payback. :D

Won't be the same again this time around. Assuming of course, the Giants win. You guys learned not to take them any team too lightly. Eating a little humble pie is good for everyone, now and then. My Giants certainly got an ass kicking from the Ravens 10 years ago--I really wanted another piece of them. There are only a handful of Pats fans still trying to re-write history about 2007. ;)

I would prefer to play the niners, not because they are a weaker team or anything like that, just the smack talk from the ny fans and the similar knuckleheads from the pats fans is such a waste of oxygen & childish. May the better team win.

They'll be a story line for either team vs the pats.

When it comes to the Super Bowl, can you really count any team out? the pats against the rams were what 17 point under dogs? Look who wanted it more despite their teams qualities. it's anyone's game for the superbowl. just like game 7 of the world series, anything can happen. Anything!!