Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lou T

JUST CURIOUS, WHAT HAVE THE BASS MADE YOU DO ?

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

I noticed when all the lights are going out in the neighborhood. I'm getting into my car & leaving with one thing on my mind ; conditions are perfect and I'm on time for the tide.

CLICK ON THE LINK, TURN UP THE VOLUME, AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHERE MY HEAD IS AT.PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yojZ-Ksr8AE&feature=related

TIGHT LINES

LOU

When I get into my SUV there is barely enough room for me. Because it looks like atackle store:But I don't care because I got a BIG  A_ _ grin on my face as I drive down that road thinking..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyOD-ctLXv0

TIGHT LINES

Lou

ON A ALL NIGHT-ER

After getting a couple Bass @ one location with the tide dropping out.I find my self walking back to the car @ a rapid pace to catch the next tide. At the next location.

But I don't care because...............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv8AJXRfKgA&feature=fvwrel

TIGHT LINES

LOU

WHEN THE COWS COME HOME

I come to realize I can go for two days with only two to four hours sleep, if that. That gives me enough time to follow the bait, put ice in the cooler,reorganize and check tackle and get a bite to eat.

Once again in the cover of the night. Now its time to get fresh bait. If I can't catch it, I know a 24 hr.

bait shop / deli ; where I buy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3qvLerJP-k&feature=related

TIGHT LINES

LOU  

Quote: I WAS STANDING OUT ON A JETTIE  TODAY WHEN I REALIZED HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR ME TO SHED A LITTLE LIGHT ON THIS POST.

FISH SMART, FISH SAFE, KNOW YOUR LIMITATION'S, and  ENJOY

sleep  depervation  has  taken  to  many  surf  fishermen

Originally Posted by Lou T View Post

WHEN THE COWS COME HOME

I come to realize I can go for two days with only two to four hours sleep, if that. That gives me enough time to follow the bait, put ice in the cooler,reorganize and check tackle and get a bite to eat.

Once again in the cover of the night. Now its time to get fresh bait. If I can't catch it, I know a 24 hr.

bait shop / deli ; where I buy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3qvLerJP-k&feature=related

TIGHT LINES

LOU  

THE JETTIE

The first time I walked out onto a jettie ,there was a school of fish pushing bunker.As I started approaching the end, I started slipping around.

I knew at that time,if I was to try and cast into those fish. I would have probably ended up on my ass. As I turned to make my way off the jettie I

could not help to notice one guy standing there casting into the school was doing it bare footed. Go figure, so it was off to the tackle store to pick

up a pair of corkers. A avid fisher men ounce told me if your going to fish the jetties,before you throw your offering into that ocean

KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU PLAN TO LAND THAT FISH even before you hook up.

Every time I walk out onto that jettie, I watch the water first, find a perch I'm comfortable getting to .Then begin to fish. I don't proclaim to be an avid

jettie jock. I just fish within my comfort zone. All I'm trying to say is .

FISH SMART, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS, BE SAFE & ENJOY

HERE A VIDEO WELL I LET YOU BE THE JUDGE.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvTraXA1oXY&feature=related

TIGHT LINES

LOU

Spend too much money, put a buch of miles on my SUV, have lots fun, meet some nice people, make it though the tough times, spend time in some of the most beautiful places, introduce them (the bass that is) to some of my closest friends, did I mention spend a lot of money?

JD

Quote:

Originally Posted by onelife_onechance_ View Post

I went to collage at UMass Boston, and in the fall at the beginning of the semester I would usually show up late to my first classes and reek of fish...I was not a popular choice to sit next to.

I guess they kicked you out of english class the day they taught you how to spell "college" biggrin.gif

I guess they kicked you out of english class the day they taught you how to spell "college" :D

I got an English degree in Lit, I just can't spell to save my life. Its sad really, how can I go teach a class when I can't spell correctly? By the time my daughter is in the 3rd grade she will spell better than me....

Quote:

I went to collage at UMass Boston, and in the fall at the beginning of the semester I would usually show up late to my first classes and reek of fish...I was not a popular choice to sit next to.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP  That's what I'm talking about, you where living the dream.

Did you graduate ?

TIGHT LINES

LOU

I did, about 4 years ago, never have done a thing with it. My daughter was born almost 3 years ago, so I just got any job I could find, then I got hurt, and I spend all day with her. She is really into the lures I build and is constantly asking to help. Its great, I just hope it lasts.

Quote:

I did, about 4 years ago, never have done a thing with it. My daughter was born almost 3 years ago, so I just got any job I could find, then I got hurt, and I spend all day with her. She is really into the lures I build and is constantly asking to help. Its great, I just hope it las

I don't know if I would have, it just might of turned me into a career student.

Maybe one day I'll get to fish a cow catcher she turned out with you.

Tight Lines

Lou