Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
passiton

WTB Reels

13 posts in this topic

Passiton, I don't have any spare reels but I do have a decent rod that is 8/9 wt. If it's going to be used for a school I would be more then happy to donate it to you. :)

We will laways gladly accept a donation. Pm coming and thank you.

I have a set up I could donate too....its a walmart special (shakesphere for like $25 I think) that I bought because I wanted to practice and ended up never fly fishing ever...at the very least I could mail the reel

-Mike S.

I have a set up I could donate too....its a walmart special (shakesphere for like $25 I think) that I bought because I wanted to practice and ended up never fly fishing ever...at the very least I could mail the reel

-Mike S.

Sure, we'll always take a donation. If you pm me details I'll send you the shipping $.

Honestly though guys, I wasn't looking to solicit freebies. We have some $ and I'm looking to pay for our stuff here. We chose not to take stipends for the club and were allowed to put the money towards gear instead.

The reel has "RIVER'S EDGE" etched on the bar opposite the reel foot. Blank warranty card goes to Indigenous Trade LLC. Brand new with the Simms pouch included.

Lines, not pictured, are WF6F Cortland 555 DynaTip one mango and one avocado colored. Both used for a one day demo. Also found a lightly used SA Mastery WF6F.

I would like to get $75 for everything and I'll cover shipping.

[img=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2879561/width/600/height/450]

I have a STH 678 reel with 2 spools (cassettes)...the reel has seen very little use and minus a couple of very tiny scratches is in awesome condition. The reel uses "cassettes" for spools and I have 2 extra ones. The reel has new line on it (I think it is wf7f) and the two cassettes have backing on them. I'd send them all to you for $60 (including shipping) if you're interested.[ATTACHMENT=4337]IMG_7724.jpg (516k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=4338]IMG_7725.jpg (710k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=4339]IMG_7727.jpg (443k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0