Video Of Whale Off Of Virginia Beach

Rate this topic

jetskibrian

I took some pictures of Fin Back Whales while out fishing from my jet ski. I also took some video with my phone.

http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg115/JetSkiBrian/fin%20back%20whale%20off%20of%20virgina%20beach%202/?action=view&current=whaleoffvabeach2.mp4

I took me a while to figure out how to load it. Click the symbol at bottom by volume to make it larger.

These past 2 years, I've been able to feed shrimp to wild dolphins, chase redfish on the fly that were chasing mullet around a manatee and her calf that I thought were rocks because they hadn't moved for 45 minutes, had a shark leap out of the water that ate half of my cod making an easy 20 lber 10 lbs, and had a pair of sperm whales make friends with a boat that ruined our fishing trip but made it memorable. i'd rather have a million of those moments than trips where I catch a ton of fish. Incredible videos when you get to see whales stay at the surface and play for a while, especially when there are many boats in the water. you're a lucky man!

#1 white bucktail. #2 bunker chunk. #3 bone Redfin

I do believe that is a form of Comunnication. Sound travels along way Quickly in water. Might have found a school of bait for his Mates

"Whales also communicate by means of gestures and body language such as breaching and slapping their tails. Whale noises such as forceful spouts may signal aggravation, and the slapping of pectoral flippers indicates arousal, excitement or aggression."

Watch out Brian might of thought your Ski was a Cutie!

highfive.gif

Great shoots, It looked like Willie was saying hello; or wanted to give you the high five........