Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pete_pa

WTS - Wilderness Systems 140 Tarpon SOT

17 posts in this topic

Used but in good shape,  no major dings, dents or scratches.  I'll leave the ram mount and the other rod holder base on but the rod holders are not included.  Asking $550. (cash only)  but will entertain other reasonable offers.  I'm willing to drive up to an hour max from Elverson Pa. to meet you for pick up. 

IMG_1078_cropped.JPGIMG_1081_smaller.JPG

IMG_1082_smaller.JPGIMG_1079_smaller.JPG

me too DAQ wink.gif  ...  Malibu, the WS website says 75 pounds but that may be just the newer model.  I can't say for sure but I would guess more like high 60's confused.gif

Does not come with a paddle Chip but you can use mine to test it out ...  I don't live to far from a lake where we could meet if you're interested .. I think there is at least some open water at the moment

Sorry did not mean to offend you,, you said " asking", not firm,"  I guess you will not "entertain  reasonable offers"? Thats why I asked whats the best you can do. If you had said firm I would not have asked.  It is a fair price, thats why I did not make an offer, I wanted to see what price you would have been ok with.

Joe..  not offended at all..  make me an offer is all I was saying.   Koofy, I'm selling the one I rarely use and keeping the ws120.  The 120 and I are inseparable tongue.gif.      

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0