Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rustyjigz

Mud Vocano

Rate this topic

86 posts in this topic

Rusty, there is some overly-excited black man in an orange hat smearing mud all over another dude. And look at his face (and hand placement)

I think you might want to fire up that "Ghey Poll" you referenced earlier. ;)

Seems pretty cool, just wish there were girl masseurs and i would definitely be down for that.

^^^^^^ Ahem, Ahem

Rusty, there is some overly-excited black man in an orange hat smearing mud all over another dude. And look at his face (and hand placement)

I think you might want to fire up that "Ghey Poll" you referenced earlier. ;)

I saw that and that's why I preempted it with I need to have female masseurs and I would go... I knew if i left it blank and said it was cool you bastards would be all over the ghey, because that orange hat wearing freak is ghey! :laugh:

^^^^^^ Ahem, Ahem

The tavern ****** like to try and spin anything they can, figures coming from the seat of liberalism conn. Plus they don't have an ocean to fish on.... :)

The tavern ****** like to try and spin anything they can, figures coming from the seat of liberalism conn. Plus they don't have an ocean to fish on.... :)

Yes some love to turn it to ghey, it is the tavern way... :)

If we offend you so much....why are you here every day? Think about that and get back to us.

If we offend you so much....why are you here every day? Think about that and get back to us.

Its fun Mokes, I like being the odd man out. Is that ok, may I stay in YOUR tavern? Get back to me...:)

Btw, why do I sense seriousness here? I thought this was not to be taken serious. Your sounding Gittish Mokes. What's up? You ok?