Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndreSchwartz

The Biggest problem with Ron Paul..

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

Agreed. His suits look like he slept in them. Surely his handlers have heard of Brooks Brothers. Even Warehouse for Men would be better than what he wears now. I'm no Hollywood fashion plate; no slave to fashion, and even I wouldn't be caught dead in the suits he wears.

It may be a little late in the game for a Ron Paul makeover.

I think Paul's handlers have nailed his "look". If he dressed up like a slicked up Ken doll, it would damage his appeal. Paul is going for the idiot savant look. The disheveled political mad scientist. He will never "win" the nomination for a bunch of reasons, but he is an inspiration. Can you imagine a "Ron Paul" in a tailored suit with a bottled tan, died hair and a personal trainer? His get up is the modern equivalent of a the hair shirt.

Is his Suits! How can anybody take this guy seriously if he can't afford a tailor to get his suit fitted.

Paul's biggest problem is the sound of his voice; when he speaks he sounds like a cranky old scold which turns some people off.

Oh yeah.....that is REAL important......talk about being frigging shallow.............

I'm not talking fitted as in tailored, or quality fabric. We are not talking Gucci or Armani here. I'm talking about his Suit Collar. There's at least a 1" gap between his shirt and his jacket collar standing straight up in the air like Count Dracula. Come on, do you want a dude like that representing USA. I think it's a hazard to our national security. What will the terrorists think. Just saying... :squid:

Paul's biggest problem is the sound of his voice; when he speaks he sounds like a cranky old scold which turns some people off.

As I said about his suit.................

Do you know that Thomas Jefferson had a very high squeaky voice, and that he also stuttered?

A man's brain is what is important, not his suit or his voice.....................:dismay:

As I said about his suit.................

Do you know that Thomas Jefferson had a very high squeaky voice, and that he also stuttered?

A man's brain is what is important, not his suit or his voice.....................:dismay:

in his era there was no radio, tv, internet. A president in current times must maintain a public image besides having a brain. A leader must lead. Do you see Ron Paul at the helm with his finger on the red button? :huh:

in his era there was no radio, tv, internet. A president in current times must maintain a public image besides having a brain. A leader must lead. Do you see Ron Paul at the helm with his finger on the red button? :huh:

and you get what you get when you have shallow standards............