Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris in Mass

VS100S Van Staal 100 Silver Saltwater Spinning Reel US Made

8 posts in this topic

Selling a VS100S Van Staal 100 Silver spinning reel. It is a used US made reel with a serial number in the 9000's. The reel is in great condition and has good mojo. The reel was purchased in 2006. Lightly used in the spring and fall seasons. Lined with Power Pro (20 or 30lb I believe). Had service done in 06 and 09. This auction includes original box, bag and paperwork. The specs are as follows:

Model Line Capacity (yds/lb) Gear Ratio Weight (oz) Line Class (lb) Line Retrieve (in) Color

VS100 Mono 225/10 Braided 220/20 4.75:1 11.2 4-12 27.0 Silver

Price: $435 shipped

Pay Pal Preferred. Will do Bank Check (Ship upon Clearing)

Thanks

[img=

p><p>  <a href=[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2860540/width/600/height/450]

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2860542/width/600/height/450]

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2860543/width/600/height/450' alt='450'>

Nice reel, is the drag sealed?  How's the spool?  Why are you selling?  Do you know what happens to the lifetime warranty if not serviced every year?  Thx, Chris

Nice reel, is the drag sealed?  How's the spool?  Why are you selling?  Do you know what happens to the lifetime warranty if not serviced every year?  Thx, Chris

Hi Chris, The drag is sealed. Reel is in great shape. On why I'm selling - I Love this reel, but I'm starting to get into bird hunting as well. So I am keeping my 2 - VS 250's, the VS100 is unfortunately a luxury. So liquidating for emerging hobby.

On the warranty check out the website, but here is an excerpt from the beginning:

Van Staal spin reels are warranted for a period of one (1) year from date of the first retail purchase against defects in workmanship and/or materials. This warranty is offered only to the original owner of the reel. Van Staal reserves the right to make all decisions, at its sole discretion, regarding whether a claim qualifies as eligible warranty work. During the warranty period, Van Staal will repair or replace the product, at its option, at no charge to the original purchaser. A dated sales receipt must accompany all warranty claims. The product should be shipped directly to Van Staal at 6109 E. Apache, Tulsa, OK 74115, postage prepaid and insured... Type the following into your browser without spaces: www. vanstaal. com / SpinWarranty. htm

Hi Chris,

I would do 400. shipped PayPal.

Thanks for considering,

RC

Hi RC. Apologies, I was away a couple of dsys. Thanks so much for the offer. $410 shipped, paypal, and you got a deal. Let me know and thanks again, Chris

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0