Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shark lobster

lets all redeclare ourselves

Rate this topic

42 posts in this topic

i don't know what happened but time may help us..... all clubs have problems....it happens...were all human....my 2 cents would be to carry on as we were with not haveing to (re) anything..it may drive people away...this is just my 2 cents it don't mean much...:D

While I seemed to stay out of the problem, some of the crap that was spewed on the other site is the way some of you feel about our young soldiers fighting for our country in a far and strange land to protect our freedom

I am not happy with that, and it was very offensive to them and all vets in general

While I seemed to stay out of the problem, some of the crap that was spewed on the other site is the way some of you feel about our young soldiers fighting for our country in a far and strange land to protect our freedom

I am not happy with that, and it was very offensive to them and all vets in general

Precisely why Tyler and I are out. My duty as a parent is to teach him honor and respect among his peers. This case has many instances where none at all was given to many people we both respect. Adios trolls.

It wasn't Shark Lobster. I say this in the interest of fairness.

Edit, I said that I was out. I always try to be fair, always, so that had to be said, as far as I am concerned.

so rather that start another ****-storm this is my last post in the troll forum. Keep your PMs to yourselves, please.

Well i dont go for that. Nothing but total respect for all soldiers and vets. i would like to say thank you to all of them.

I never saw or read what transpired on the other site.

It sure would be nice to know who I am standing proud next to, and endorsing. If it were a troll member I would like to know so I do not falsely stand beside.

That is all.

Precisely why Tyler and I are out. My duty as a parent is to teach him honor and respect among his peers. This case has many instances where none at all was given to many people we both respect. Adios trolls.

Well i understand what went down there, but this seems to be the site we started on. Tim has rules for a reason. If those things were said on this site none of them would be members here. I am pretty sure a couple of those clowns got the boot from here a long time ago. It's easy to say those things and talk trash in a closed locked forum. that is not the way things are here i ask you to reconsider.

Bob,

I know you didn't single anyone out, but I want this to be very clear. I made no comments about anyone in the armed services, my father was a Marine with 22 years of service and I would NEVER speak poorly about anyone who served our country.

Steve

Bob,

I know you didn't single anyone out, but I want this to be very clear. I made no comments about anyone in the armed services, my father was a Marine with 22 years of service and I would NEVER speak poorly about anyone who served our country.

Steve

SEMPER FI PICKLES