Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roadrunner

Leftist Media in the Tank for Obumbler

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

I happened to see 'Extra' on NBC last night and was extra-appalled, to see the blatant, slanted pro-Obama coverage. First off, why are 'entertainment' programs even 'covering' politics? Is politics now considered 'entertainment'? :huh:

The first segment was a bit about Newt and his ex-wife, with Newt, of course, being the nasty bad guy. Again, 'entertainment'?

Second segment was a bit about Robert Redford at the Sundance film festival, and giving him a couple of moments to insult the Republicans.

Third segment was your standard cheerleading segment for Obama,showing him smiling & singing. How quaint. :upck:

Disgusting, but I guess this is the only way for the Leftists to get their propaganda out to the great unwashed.

Goodbye, 'Extra'. Farewell, Maria Menounos. I shall miss your gorgeous face, your vivacious smile, your bodacious titties, and your luscious tushy. But some outrages just can't be abided. :squid:

That's life, that's what all the people say.

That's why America is a great country, no ?

This is why we have Fox news, to balance the insanity, no ? ;)

Don't let it disgust you RR. We've been through this for 12 years, is there anything new to the political season we haven't seen ?

I was thinking we should just go back to posts from each election period and C&P them to save time. :D

I happened to see 'Extra' on NBC last night and was extra-appalled, to see the blatant, slanted pro-Obama coverage. First off, why are 'entertainment' programs even 'covering' politics? Is politics now considered 'entertainment'? :huh:

...:

Hey, RR, where the hell have you been for the last, oh I don't know, 30 to 40 years ? Entertainment shows disguised as "news"shows has been going on for awhile...why shouldn't news now go to entertainment shows?