i dooooo believe

Rate this topic

TLDig

I'm of two minds;

On the one hand (probably the smart hand) I just ignore it.

On the other hand (if it gets out of the first hand) I take the door off the hinges. NOTHIN a repeat offender hates more than no door to slam :p

Jusr take the pins out and watch what happens when she grabs the door knob. It's hilarious. Then yell at her for breaking the door...

Jusr take the pins out and watch what happens when she grabs the door knob. It's hilarious. Then yell at her for breaking the door...

Awesome!!! :laugh:

Ack. Foo.

I want to die from a good old fashioned case of living.

See, this is why I believe in fate, karma, or some other kind of a higher power. You just had all the girlie parts removed, so no more girlie-type hormones to deal with. Then, within months, you take on the mother role with 15 year old raging female hormones. No danger now of dueling hormones. Fathers who sat through years of their wives and teenaged daughters banging heads when "that time of the month" arrived at the same time know these things.

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

the funny thing about this is that i NEVER yell. i've yet to raise my voice to any of the nieces or nephews after over 20 years. not one of them. i instill far more fear into them with my quiet voice than yelling at them would ever accomplish. :v:

See, this is why I believe in fate, karma, or some other kind of a higher power. You just had all the girlie parts removed, so no more girlie-type hormones to deal with. Then, within months, you take on the mother role with 15 year old raging female hormones. No danger now of dueling hormones. Fathers who sat through years of their wives and teenaged daughters banging heads when "that time of the month" arrived at the same time know these things.

:squid:

Ack. Foo.

I want to die from a good old fashioned case of living.

yes. the 15 year old girl.

i'm still bewildered. not sure what it was all about.

i said something about feed your dog and next thing i get stomp stomp slam.

:confused:

well executed i'd say.

13 yo here. According to my wife you have to ask them in such as manner as they think it's their idea. Needless to say I have two mad women to contend w this afternoon because I'm a parent and I'm qualified to tell the kid to do something just because.

I haven't taken the phone or computer away from her, but that's the next step.

See you on the big one.

the funny thing about this is that i NEVER yell. i've yet to raise my voice to any of the nieces or nephews after over 20 years. not one of them. i instill far more fear into them with my quiet voice than yelling at them would ever accomplish. :v:

:squid:

Can a stony silence convey a message?

Oh yes!

"Who is John Galt?"
Who?
You?