The largest center-fire bullet ever made .950 JDJ

Rate this topic

wetaline

It's no .410.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

What's the application of this cartridge? Is it for fun or does it have a purpose?

hey Bud, no specific application that I know of. most likely it's a "just because we can" type situation by manufactures. bragging rights and all that. 2400 grain bullet, shooting that monster has got to hurt pretty bad

-

What's the application of this cartridge? Is it for fun or does it have a purpose?

jerk off material for the necks mostly.

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

The two bore (1.32") is larger, but is now obsolete (not current production), you can still find them and if you are man enough load and shoot them, I am not… None the less, impressive.

EDIT: Did some research the two bore is still being made by two makers and is not obsolete. look at 2-bore dot com….

The bore was based on the shotgun standard of two balls of lead the diameter of the bore weigh a pound.