you ever been to jail ?

Rate this topic

Tfisher

Mexico is so corrupt, Im sure you have heard. The cartels run that country I know a kid that was picking up 1000lbs of pot at a time. Supplied much of New England with mid-grade mexican weed for a while. He would go to Mexico a couple times a year to talk business with whomever his connections were down there. Upon arrival he would get an official looking paper with whomever the cartel leader in that areas name on it. This was sort of a "hall pass" if he had any problems with anybody, police, military, whomever he came across all he had to do was show them that paper and he couldnt be touched. They also gave him a Visa card with like 10 grand on it for any expenses..food, gas, lodging, whatever. He brings his girlfriend with him cause she speaks spanish, he doesnt, and they make a vacation out of it. Hes out of the game now since he had his kids, but he never got caught. One of the only "success" (I use that term lightly) stories Ive ever seen involving dealing drugs. Most everyone else ends up dead or in prison

Ohhh I know 1st hand alright. My friends 1st offered $50 all they did was look at each other like in Godfather 1 when Tessio and the Godfather were looking at each other when senior Roberto was lowering the rent for the old lady. $100, $200 then $300. The capt said trescientos? and shook my friends hand. Keys came out and off to Senor frogs to get shhhhh faced because I needed a drink. All they wanted was money thats it and they already took all of mine out of my pockets.

Agreed. Chain gangs... Stamping license plates... Receptionist at the Governors Manion! Agreed.

I'm sorry....what?

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Ohhh I know 1st hand alright. My friends 1st offered $50 all they did was look at each other like in Godfather 1 when Tessio and the Godfather were looking at each other when senior Roberto was lowering the rent for the old lady. $100, $200 then $300. The capt said trescientos? and shook my friends hand. Keys came out and off to Senor frogs to get shhhhh faced because I needed a drink. All they wanted was money thats it and they already took all of mine out of my pockets.

:hi5: great analogy lol

Professional Novice

I still laugh about the time I kept writing and writing and writing the state for funds to start a prisoner library. Finally, they got sick of me I guess and sent me a bunch of used books and some old opera albums believe it or not. Opera is something that feeds one's soul and I thought it would have a calming effect on my fellow prisoners so I broke into the warden's office, locked myself in, and played "Sual'aria, Che soave zeffiretto," from Le Nozze di Figaro for the entire prison over the PA system.

Got a couple of months in the hole for that one, but I did my time like a man.

A whiter shade of pale....

I still laugh about the time I kept writing and writing and writing the state for funds to start a prisoner library. Finally, they got sick of me I guess and sent me a bunch of used books and some old opera albums believe it or not. Opera is something that feeds one's soul and I thought it would have a calming effect on my fellow prisoners so I broke into the warden's office, locked myself in, and played "Sual'aria, Che soave zeffiretto," from Le Nozze di Figaro for the entire prison over the PA system.

Got a couple of months in the hole for that one, but I did my time like a man.

Shawshank redemtion????

"Dont elect a scumbag, no riots, so easy even the alt right should be able to figure it out." - numbnuts