TEE's - SOL Exclusive T Shirts & Apparel Limited Prints... NIGHT OPS: Night Surfcasting Shirts & More :)

tigermaple5

Ok friends, I've been working on some SOL Tribute night fishing' designs for a long time now... 

I had released one of my skulls and bam 2 weeks later I find frightening similar work out there. 

So I'm posting a pre-view of the shirts I'm printing in my shop. 

Available Will be:

All Sizes - Kids too !

A wide variety of colors

Long Sleeve

Hoodies  Not USA materials yet .. I'm searching for a good hoodie Co. in The US. 

Short Sleeve.

Only 6oz. + heavy quality materials. 

Bear with me I just start printing a few months ago, but I had to present a preview for some of the shirts.

Most of my shirts "now" are printed on 100% US made cotton from texas 6.OZ Heavy. "no flimsy shirts" ! I have a few Champion & others I bought for surplus before i will sell as well.  But Im trying hard to go ALL USA now... Inks, Shirts, my art etc....

I'll post a good price list sunday after the Cod trip, and start taking orders for some of these designs. 

I'm thinking 25 on Tee's Due to "Shoulder printing" front & back  double curing & custom Art work. 

35-40 on Long Sleeve work, front/ back/ down the Sleeves. Multi color. 

50 on Hoodies... Printing down the sleeves front / back / and on the hood side.

I'm speeding up my hours on the press to make sure you love em'

I have 2 dozen done, on the 1st design.  

But these will all be ready for sale starting in early february-  I need the best quality possible here  for SOL'ers-

Bonus "thing" in box with each shipment ! haha bigeyes.gif

Ok here's a preview of some shirts that I'll have for sale ONLY here at SOL !

I have all sizes ready just working out the BEST quality I can print. White ink is the toughest. beatin.gif

The Long Sleeves will have Printing down the arms, some of the short sleeves as well have small shoulder art.... (That looks pretty great)

I'm also working on some "Underwater fishing scenes the past month" These will all be NE triangle related Stripers - Tog - sea bass +

1) SOL Tribute Shirt biggrin.gif    

SOL tribute shirt 1.jpg

2) Plain Night 

569x700px-LL-b6ce39be_569x700px-LL-aa0cbd5d_ownnightpixeldone2.jpeg

3) "SURF CASTERS ANONYMOUS" SHIRT !

Night anonymous.jpg

4) Stripersonline "OLD SCHOOLIE" Shirt

600x429px-LL-b4a3f982_oldschoolieBWc.jpeg

5) "The Old Way"  

599x518px-LL-d5664ec2_600x518px-LL-09b4da77_Shirt3.jpeg

6) " NIGHT OPS "  Shirt I happen to like this one & wearing one now smile.gif

N.O. 1 .jpg

I'm still doing some test runs to get the best quality prints...  & choose some good colors !

394x700px-LL-c3558184_P1070572.jpeg

Navy test run... I'm doing this over.... Don;t like how it came out... I can do better.

So just know you will be getting a heavy duty piece of artwork here.

Everything is hand drawn 1st in pencil in the negative. 

DSC_0684.jpg

More Testing.....

test run shirts....jpg

Thanks a lot for having a look !  Release date again will be February & This is just the beginning I hope to bring some serious art work in,

new underwater 4 - 6 color schemes in for the spring on lighter colors !  It's all coming together. 

Have a great day gang. 

Your SOL Comrade in salt, 

PJ Miles 

aka Pat

aka flukeskywalker

Man I need a "Surf Nickname" 

wow, I thought 2&3 would get more love.. Interesting.. Glad I'm posting before printing too many of the others!   Thanks Marc !

If you want, I can pencil your screen names down for any color / size & style you would like.   There will be plenty of pics in the coming weeks,

Haha I have a buddy that's going to model them for you at sea 1950's style . You'll se it''s going to be pretty funny. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by flytyingguy1 View Post

2,3 & 6 don't have SOL anywhere on the shirt? If this is going to be a SOL Exclusive T Shirt I would think SOL should be somewhere on the Shirt.

Sorry personally I don't like the 1st one. Makes you look like a Band of Pirates.

Haha I don't think you like anything I ever posted :)  Not even my wrench jig for fun. Ya just had to get me wihighfive.gifth those screw driver bits (which I love)

Thank you, yep, I'll pop on some different SOL themes. but some Under water scenes may not have them. But will still only be for sale here, that's what makes it exclusive to sol. 

I mean exclusive by being only sold here. Hey I don't carve SOL on every fish I sell :) But it does look good and I may just add more http's on some. 

Some guys like bands of pirates :)  You didn't say you liked any of them. grouchy. You might like some of the under water scenes coming up !  I'll make a trout habitat for you flyguy :)  I'm a trout and steelhead guy myself grew up guiding on the deschutes. 

Boy your a tough one to please... But I'll keep trying you can count on that !

Semper Fi ! 

Tally Ho Striper Pirates .

Fly guy One day I'm gonna catch you & hear you say Wow That's great !