Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crazybellringer

Tonight the long islanders get their a$$ kicked

Rate this topic

84 posts in this topic

I am sure most of you would like to welcome me back to this forum after my ban. Tonight you get what you had coming. A good beat down. I know there is nothing you could do you had to send 20 of your bravest men to my neck of the woods. Well i know for a fact..... that's right it's a fact jack, your boys will be sent home defeated. Cowards i say! Now sure you will claim it's not the same since bossy left. You love lalala-fontaine. but tonight you will be crying in your beer once again. Most of you who know me know i am a man of honor, so if by a miracle i am wrong i will give away a plug to some unlucky supporter of this team that has the guts to post in this thread.

Bellringers not a troll, just havin fun that's all Mike. I have to get those pics of the rocket launcher to you, I keep forgetting, next week for sure Mike... Go RANGERS!

Bellringers not a troll, just havin fun that's all Mike. I have to get those pics of the rocket launcher to you, I keep forgetting, next week for sure Mike... Go RANGERS!

all good brother the deep freeze is upon us.

Most of you who know me know i am a man of honor, so if by a miracle i am wrong i will give away a plug to some unlucky supporter of this team that has the guts to post in this thread.

Might be time to jump on the bandwagon.

This is going to get ugly!