Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
craigmozillo

Mobile Version of SOL

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

I have a Bionic too and I even tried on my wife's iPhone and I had trouble with that also. I saw on another forum where they actually installed a plugin and you just need to download the app for it....  apparently it is called tapatalk  I know it is available on Droid so I may give it a shot .

I use an iPhone 4 and it's just like using my PC with Firefox - no issues at all. Never tried any other iPhones, never had one before :o

But Tapatalk does help with posting and PMs I believe. And yes, they are working on a completely mobile version - I was told "first quarter 2012" - so between now and end of March if they are on schedule :)

TimS

I can only view the forums on my iphone (3gs jailbroken) but I downloaded the tapatalk app and I can view recent posts and reply - no searching or ability to view PM's. I also have the tapatalk on my Kindle Fire which is a Droid based platform that is a little smoother than the iphone version. Tapatalk can be found on both Droid and iphone app stores.

Are you able to see all the attached videos. I can't see all of them. It seems like I'm unable to see any noe with my iPhone.

It also depends how the video was uploaded originally. I know at Vimeo, you pay extra to load a mobile version.

I do not know how utube works; but I suspect it is the same.

Also I have been reluctant to download TapTalk because in order for it to work, it enables your GPS. And my battery life is short enough as it is.

Hope this helps. I am not a techie. I have to ask the kids in my office for help all the time.