Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jettyman

WTB Lamiglas XS101MS or Custom 1201L

27 posts in this topic

I think I have one of these I can part with. Spinner version. I'm north of the Driscoll bridge. If that's doable for a pick up, what are you offering?

Yes I'm looking for spinning but I don't know where the Driscoll bridge is and I'm not sure what a fair price is not knowing the condition.

Driscoll bridge is about exit 129 on the GSP. There is a rest area at about 125, south side of the bridge.

I have two factory rods. Both are two piece rods. One is glued together to be a one piece. Might also have a one piece too but I'd have to look.

Let me check with a rod guy and see what he thinks they are worth.

i have both rods available. xs101ms, guides rewrapped (black) with titanium coated metal guides. gsb120L custom, alconite guides, shrink wrap handle with reel seat. both are in very good condition

i have both rods available. xs101ms, guides rewrapped (black) with titanium coated metal guides. gsb120L custom, alconite guides, shrink wrap handle with reel seat. both are in very good condition

How much would you want for the xs101ms? Would you ship it to LI? Do you have any pics?

C

Didn't realize how hard it is to take pictures of rods but here goes. First two pictures are of XS101MS and the last three are of GSB120L.

photo8.JPG

photo7.JPG

photo6.JPG

photo5.JPG

photo4.JPG

Cweed - It looks like a fine rod but I'm going to pass - Thanks for taking the time to post the pics, but I think I'm going to look at the CTS or Century.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0