Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JBstripes

Ice fishing this weekend

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Whats up guys, I'm not looking for spots or anything, just wondering if anyone is gonna give it a go this weekend. I've been reading reports on other sites and people have been on the ice already this week at certain spots. This weekend might be the first shot at safe ice, depending on what the weather decides to do saturday, supposed to be a wintery mix. So I'm just wondering what your plans are

I aM going up too Indian lake new York this week end , with my brother in law. They have a fishing tournament there every year. So far it seems like anexcuse to get out of the house and drink beer a d eat venison. Still it's a lot of fun.

Making pulled pork and sleeping as much as possible. Feeling lousy and can't rest tomorrow, as I have to drive to Baltimore and back. Good luck to those who get out.

I aM going up too Indian lake new York this week end , with my brother in law. They have a fishing tournament there every year. So far it seems like anexcuse to get out of the house and drink beer a d eat venison. Still it's a lot of fun.

awesome smallie fishing up there :)