WTS Plugs, electronics, paintball stuff, sweaters

1) Plug Lot..

Super Strike: FB lure of the month Herring Darter(Never Used)

Super Strike: Black/Orange Drater (Few scuff marks on it)

Super Strike: White 3oz Popper (Sinking, lightly used)

Super Strike: Black/Parrot Needle 2 3/8oz(Sinking, Never used)

Creek Chub 2oz metal lip(Used once, has some small dings)

Pink Line Strecher 2oz(Used Once)..............Would like $70 for the lot, dont really want to split..(Shipping=+$5)

2)Sony Dream Machine alarm clock with radio. Brand new never used........$20(shipping=+$5)

3)Casio Marine Gear Watch with: Tide Graph, Moon Phase, Dual Time, 3 alarm settings. never left my house, i also have the instruction manual. Model #2632-2805........$30 (Shipping=+$5)

4)Zune HD with WiFi, screen is in great condition, holds it charge. comes with box papers and a silicon case. dont have the USB cord, they are under $10 online....... $100(Shipping=+$5)

5)Archos 605 WiFi. Great condition, barley used, have 2 stylus, a case, wall charger, and USB cord.... $50(Shipping=+$5)

6)Spyder Imagine Paintball gun. Comes with barrel cover, after market barrel, stock barrel, electric hopper(with clear/straight neck), Co2 tank, and remote for the Co2 tank..............$80(Shipping=+$10)

7) 6 Hooded Sweaters.. All of them American Eagle besides one, which is made by Abercrombie. Now for the sizes, some of them are Xl, some are XXL, but i am a large, and i tried them all on they fit fine. some of these still have the tags on them with the price i paid for them, the american eagle sweaters ran me from $40-$50+tax, and the Abercrombie was $80. The ones that were warn, were always washed and kept hanging in my closet, they dont smell, and are all clean(non-smoker)... for the lot i would want $120, which would be less then $20 for each sweater. if i have to break the lot, i would want $20 each, the Abercrombie one would be $30. To ship the lot, shipping would be around $10-$15, if you do not want the lot its $5 per sweater to ship.

**If you need anything shipped, i will only except Money Orders**

**If you want to meet, and do cash, i am located in Shoreham**

Thanks!

[ATTACHMENT=4201]Plugs001.JPG (2,174k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4202]Sony Alarm Clock 003.JPG (2,190k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4203]Archos 012.JPG (2,177k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4204]Casio Watch 006.JPG (2,183k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4205]Zune 008.JPG (2,191k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4206]Paintball 009.JPG (2,069k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4207]Sweaters 010.JPG (2,207k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Thanks Dillon, I'm interested in the Abercrombie and the gray American Eagle. Will you take $45.00 picked up for the two? I can pick up Saturday.... Thanks for considering...

"Dont elect a scumbag, no riots, so easy even the alt right should be able to figure it out." - numbnuts