Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Couldn't see this coming

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

The Democrat operatives have swooped in to pick the meat off the addled carcass of Gabrielle Giffords.  They won't let her say she is going to run or retire till the filing deadline in May so they can thwart any real oppostition.  So here we have a fellow Dem that just couldn't follow orders and stay clammed up.

Remember just a few months ago when everyone stopped callling her Congresswoman Giffords and all of a sudden knew her as "Gabby"?  So phony.  what animals  I knew right then how this would turn out.  And this poor woman can't utter three words at a time, she can't defend herself.  Life's a bitch, but its even a bigger bitch when you choose people like these for associates.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/18/likely-giffords-challenger-we-need-someone-up-there-to-fight-for-us/

A picture with "Gabby" is worth less then it was a year ago to a Dem, oh well.

Gabrielle Giffords has aphasia. She knows what she is trying to say - the words just fail her.

That being said, she is fully aware of what is going on, and is by no means being pushed into anything by anyone.

She is making steady progress, and I personally hope to see her run again or retire. She certainly doesn't owe the Republicans an answer yet.

Gabrielle Giffords has aphasia. She knows what she is trying to say - the words just fail her.

That being said, she is fully aware of what is going on, and is by no means being pushed into anything by anyone.

She is making steady progress, and I personally hope to see her run again or retire. She certainly doesn't owe the Republicans an answer yet.

Oh yes, aphasia.

Can you imagine if Rick Perry used that reasoning for his miscues in the debate?

Aphasia has nothing to do with a yes or no vote.

Yet, non-representative Representative Giffords only voted once since the assassination attempt last year.

Oh yes, aphasia.

Can you imagine if Rick Perry used that reasoning for his miscues in the debate?

Aphasia has nothing to do with a yes or no vote.

Yet, non-representative Representative Giffords only voted once since the assassination attempt last year.

Wow.....how lazy of her....she ought to be back to work by now.

Maybe she should be on SP's 'target' list.

funny I was thinking about this recently. I was wodnering how her district feels no be ing represented? Im not shocked the dems would play politcal games with this.....liekt he reps wouldnt lol......

funny I was thinking about this recently. I was wodnering how her district feels no be ing represented? Im not shocked the dems would play politcal games with this.....liekt he reps wouldnt lol......

Her office has been busy -

http://giffords.house.gov/2012/01/us-rep-gabrielle-giffords-office-recovers-314000-in-overdue-benefits-for-vietnam-veteran-1.shtml

Wow.....how lazy of her....she ought to be back to work by now.

Maybe she should be on SP's 'target' list.

she was back to work.

The dems trotted her out to vote on the debt limit deal, because the debt is so important to the country.

she was back to work.

The dems trotted her out to vote on the debt limit deal, because the debt is so important to the country.

thats theo nly vote shehas made. im sure she was up to speed on the issue and all.......andnot just a yes vote......

thats theo nly vote shehas made. im sure she was up to speed on the issue and all.......andnot just a yes vote......

Yes......she would be busy recovering from her injuries after being shot by a whack-job. :shock:

Too funny, MD. Here is a Dem. map from 2008...notice that they are really "peace signs" so it is ok. People are so stupid.375

For SC Democrats, target is clear — Romney

By GINA SMITH

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2012/01/19/2119242/for-sc-democrats-target-is-clear.html#storylink=cpy

Will MDH contact The State and tell them to fire Gina Smith for inciting violence?

We need to be consistent here.