Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
quan808

WTB shimano curado 200E7

19 posts in this topic

have this

Yeah, not exactly the retrieve I want, but how much shipped with PP?

i may have one quan, I'll check & get back to u a.s.a.p. ........laterz, ray

Thanks Ray! My brother is drooling over that 550. If you ever come across another one, he said he will buy it lol!

i have a shimano chronarch e7 (nib) it costs alittle more than the curado tho. yeah that 550 is very nice, i just didn't like not having a reel seat on it.........i was gonna get it fixed but changed my mind since i already have 2...........laterz, ray

i have a shimano chronarch e7 (nib) it costs alittle more than the curado tho. yeah that 550 is very nice, i just didn't like not having a reel seat on it.........i was gonna get it fixed but changed my mind since i already have 2...........laterz, ray

How much Ray?

i think i can let it go for $175. ........ but let me think about it. i'll get back t a.s.a.p.

Ray, I wasn't expecting to pay that much as I am fully prepared to settle for a lesser priced curado. Thanks for the offer.

Anybody with a curado E7???

gotcha my friend, no problem. the sad thing is that the chronarch e7 is the same reel as the curado e7 just painted different......believe it or not. the chronarch is made in japan & the curado in malaysia. thankz again, ray (free bump)

Ray, I wasn't expecting to pay that much as I am fully prepared to settle for a lesser priced curado. Thanks for the offer.

Anybody with a curado E7???

My Brother has one i think and i asked him if it was still collecting dust since he had a kid...not 100% but might have a 300 also.

let me know if you still are looking for one and ill keep on him ..

Joe

My Brother has one i think and i asked him if it was still collecting dust since he had a kid...not 100% but might have a 300 also.

let me know if you still are looking for one and ill keep on him ..

Joe

Definitely interested in the 200, and maybe the 300 with a package price

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0