Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NoMoCoJoe

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

The one who "Wasn't pretty enough to be a First Lady" ?

She's gunna tear him a new one :shock:

i had never heard that one. I'm not a big Newt guy anyway. I think he says some good things and some bad ones. The leftist media is just licking their chops trying to tear each of these guys down no matter what.

Sounds like Newt's ex is about to roll the Greyhound right over him.

they got to her back in 2010. asked her about the marriage.

yes, 2010. before he decided he was going to run for President.

they got to her back in 2010. asked her about the marriage.

yes, 2010. before he decided he was going to run for President.

i wonder if she is going to say anything new? personally, i think it's more important to find out why a future president associates with known domestic terrorists and america hating ministers than why one was a lousy husband.

I'm far from being some limp d**** lefty but i do not like Newt. (Outside of Ron Paul ,who I like a little, bit I don't much care for any of the choices)

It's as though the Republican party has been paid off so that Obama will get another 4 years to drive this country into bankruptcy.

I'm hoping to see a viable 3rd party candidate 'cause about now it's looking like this coming election is going to be like choosing whether to take a big bite of a dog #### sammich or a cat #### sammich - neither is going to be very palatable.

I'm far from being some limp d**** lefty but i do not like Newt. (Outside of Ron Paul ,who I like a little, bit I don't much care for any of the choices)

It's as though the Republican party has been paid off so that Obama will get another 4 years to drive this country into bankruptcy.

I'm hoping to see a viable 3rd party candidate 'cause about now it's looking like this coming election is going to be like choosing whether to take a big bite of a dog #### sammich or a cat #### sammich - neither is going to be very palatable.

i'm not a big fan of any of the R candidates either. The way it looks now, I'm just going to have to hold my nose and vote ABO. He's just got to go.

brokered convention.

as long as Paul and Santorum and Perry and Gingrich stay in the race, it's almost impossible for Romney to get 50% of the delegates.

Especially with Ron Paul being there.

brokered convention.

as long as Paul and Santorum and Perry and Gingrich stay in the race, it's almost impossible for Romney to get 50% of the delegates.

agreed. not necessarily a bad thing.

i wonder if she is going to say anything new? personally, i think it's more important to find out why a future president associates with known domestic terrorists and america hating ministers than why one was a lousy husband.

You know, it's not more important to find out about domestic terrorists. It's just as important.

Because if you can't defend yourself over some stupid little incident you had when you were in college or whenever, how can you defend the country?

We're not electing the person to be the next Pope.

We're electing a representative of us, the American citizens. No one is perfect. They never say it though, because they'd rather dance around it and try to turn it into a false smear about them. You know why? Because if they are, let's say, someone who went bankrupt, you're going to have the big government types yelling and screaming about 'if he can't control his wallet, how will I know that he can control mine?" Understand?

agreed. not necessarily a bad thing.

there's someone out there who'd make it so much fun to watch the RINO elites squirm.

because, remember, this isn't about the Republican candidate.

This is for THE Presidency.

The one who gets the nomination for the Republican party will be the President in 2013.

brokered convention.

I don't believe this is possible any longer. While some of the Republican primaries have been modified to proportional vote, I think many, if not most, are still 'winner take all'. It pisses me off to no end, and I strongly resent the Lame Stream Media coronation of Mitt Romney as the 'presumptive' nominee before 90% of the primaries have been concluded. :dismay:

That woman looked like Peter Lorre.  She's getting back at the world for looking like Peter Lorre.