Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BradleyBeachMan

so.. tempted.. to.. reply.. all...

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

It has come to my attention that there are several individuals in the accounting area who are sensitive to fragrance. Sensitivities to fragrance, including allergies can create considerable discomfort for those affected. In consideration of the wellbeing of your co-workers, we are asking that you eliminate any fragrance-producing items from your workspace such as air freshener and the like. We also ask that you keep personal fragrance such as perfume and cologne to a minimum.

Thank you for your cooperation with this important request.

I would go and by Drakar and Dolce, and Cool Water, Candy, Polo Black, and others and just pour all the bottles throughout the office...

But hey that's me... Mr. Sensitive! :)

Eat beans , cabbage , egg salad sammichs and anything else that gives you gas , hang out in accounting for awhile , they'll be begging for

some sort of fragrance then .

When all else fails , have fun with it .

every day the american workforce gives us another reason to quit and go on welfare. i can relate to every side of the story as ive worked with peole who apparently have no sense of smell and reek of nasty perfume. ive also worked with whimpering faigs who pretend to be allergic. usually theyre just miserable asholes who wanna make everyone around them as unhappy as they are. and then there's company who's stuck in between and must bring peace. oh and then there's just regular joes who know what smells good and in what quantity and will bear it when a coworker smells like a swedish hooker rather than run to HR and bitch.

If they smelled my gas, they'd be praying for a gallon of standalone Drakkar sitting in a bucket strategically placed in the center of the department.

My favorite thing to do at work is to dutch cubicle my co-workers (or myself if no ones around)

Why do you work there?

Work where normal people work.  Normal people work on farms, they build houses.  Believe it or not, there are fairly normal people in the entertainment business.

Know what would make these cube farmers LOSE THEIR MINDS?

I just got another pile of really old work photos-late 80's.  I'd post em but too many people to ask permission.  People smoking everywhere.  In cabs, work, hotel ballrooms (during presentations!) rock shows.  Its hilarious.

Whining about perfume.

Its topsy turvy world.  If someone comes to their boss to whine about perfume, the the person in need of the smackdown is the whiner.

I got one bitch who said the same crap! She waves her hand near you if she smells my cologne or my counterparts perfume and compalined to management. We now have to stop wearing such strong fragrances because of this loony skank hooker.

while not "allergic" to such scents, there ARE a few scents, usually in women's perfumes, not men's... that absolutely give me an instant freaking migraine headache when used in large amounts.

IMO, fragrances should be applied lightly, as an accent... not bathed in and completely overpowering.

unfortunately, there are some people who have absolutely no sense of smell apparently... and pour on enough of a scent that they can smelled across an office. that's the first clue you are wearing too much. i just can't deal with them. i'm never rude, but i will say to them... excuse me, let me get someone else to help you. unfortunately the type of fragrance you are wearing gives me a migraine. and then i hope they understand.

it's no fun getting a migraine. especially at work. because someone overuses perfume or cologne.

a little respect for your co-workers really can go a long way.