Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FishAgain

Male cheerleaders and their hands

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

I often wonder what a male college cheerleader is thinking about when he is holding up some hot coed cheerleader with one hand under her butt! Anybody know? My mind can't help but go into some pretty kinky places if I don't rein it in.;)

um, rain.

ask mighty bellringer, he went to texas tech on a male cheerleading scholarship. in fact if you google texas tech bellringer you get to see him perform

I often wonder what a male college cheerleader is thinking about when he is holding up some hot coed cheerleader with one hand under her butt! Anybody know? My mind can't help but go into some pretty kinky places if I don't rein it in.;)

Sure, he's thinking, "Can't wait to get this done so Chad and I can go have a cappucino.".

Sure, he's thinking, "Can't wait to get this done so Chad and I can go have a cappucino.".

That's the correct intepretation right there - Those of us who would say 'girl, do you have to put your hand in the way' would not be cheerleaders in the first place.

I could dig being a male cheerleader- just look up at her and smile, "Just checking the oil, ma'am" [gives thumbs up that no one in stadium can see]

being a male cheerleader can be very empowering

standing there smiling at everyone, thinking can you believe they are letting me get away with this,

I wonder what else I can do with it?

Most dudes think it's an in. In reality, it's probably like being banished to the worst "friend zone" you could possibly imagine... across the board, for the entire team. :shock:

Now that would truly suck! " Hey I know I had my hand up your ** this afternoon, wanna hook up later on?" " No? oh **** too bad, next time I'll make a fist first"

Now that would truly suck! " Hey I know I had my hand up your ** this afternoon, wanna hook up later on?" " No? oh **** too bad, next time I'll make a fist first"

They have the pick of any sports team they want... are they really gonna jump the male cheerleader?