Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HanoverStriper

128 north

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

When I had to commute for work I had a choice to take 128 N or back roads all the way. 128 was minimum one hour ride at the speedlimit. Back roads consistently would take minutes longer, but no possibility of gridlock.

Back roads for me!!!

I think they've been working on that road since it opened, seems like they just don't give a bleep about the drivers that use it.

It's been at least 6 years, and supposed to be another 4. Traveling from Hanover to Bedford, I don't have much of a choice. Could go 93 through the city, but still not a very good alternative.

It was windy today....i dunno, that's the best excuse I can come up with for that pathetic stretch of travel. If you're not past Canton by 6:00...you're toast! I remember four years ago I was working on a project in North reading......lived in Middleboro at the time. While in North Reading it started to snow (back when we used to have winter....not complaining, just sayin'), when I left there was 2" on the ground.......took me 7.5 hours to get home.........6.5 hours on 128, 1 hour down 24,495&44......