Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JimG

Gonna need a bigger trap

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

I recently caught a mouse on a glue trap in my kitchen.. I heard some noises and had a suspicion and in one night caught the critter. So I start looking for where they get in and in my garage I notice that my cardboard recyclables are all chewed up and found holes in some boxes and shavings everywhere. So i put more glue traps out in the garage. I put 4 the other day out and this morning I go out there and there are only 2. I cant find the other 2 anywhere. There is a lot of stuff in the garage. After hurricane Irene my basement flooded about 18 inches of water and everything that was in my basement went to my garage. Its still a project going through it all and re-organizing. But now I have to go through everything and find whatever is got 2 glue traps stuck to it. I'm thinking a squirrell but I'm a little freaked out.

I need Turtle man... or Otter. whichever.

I recently caught a mouse on a glue trap in my kitchen.. I heard some noises and had a suspicion and in one night caught the critter. So I start looking for where they get in and in my garage I notice that my cardboard recyclables are all chewed up and found holes in some boxes and shavings everywhere. So i put more glue traps out in the garage. I put 4 the other day out and this morning I go out there and there are only 2. I cant find the other 2 anywhere. There is a lot of stuff in the garage. After hurricane Irene my basement flooded about 18 inches of water and everything that was in my basement went to my garage. Its still a project going through it all and re-organizing. But now I have to go through everything and find whatever is got 2 glue traps stuck to it. I'm thinking a squirrell but I'm a little freaked out.

I need Turtle man... or Otter. whichever.

get a cat, problem solved, I'll send you a bill for my time, :D

Wow, I can't imagine that they can live with the glue trap stuck to their azz lol....

Those aren't coming off, you'll find them soon.

Find the hole first, start from the outside.

See any droppings?

You might want to get the spring traps, they kill immediately and come in the large size (used for rats).

That way you'll know what the critter is and it won't be suffering because it has traps glued to its feet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cabo2005 View Post

Our cats just play with mice! Can I get rid of them? Will the wife be mad?

Cabo

You wanna borrow my wife's cats for a few . . . years? They're excellent mousers!

You might want to get the spring traps, they kill immediately and come in the large size (used for rats).

That way you'll know what the critter is and it won't be suffering because it has traps glued to its feet.

+1 I hate those ****ing glue traps. If you're gonna kill it kill it but don't let it sit there dying a slow death. Snap traps are quick.