Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FarrellX

WTT NIP Aquaskinz Pork Rind Holder

12 posts in this topic

Just as the title says. And as it was put to me, i need everything and i need nothing. I will just never use this, and rather it sit with my gear, in its package, never getting used...maybe you have something you won't use and want to trade for it. Plugs, other belt accessories, gulp, leader material, hooks, anything really.

Just as the title says. And as it was put to me, i need everything and i need nothing. I will just never use this, and rather it sit with my gear, in its package, never getting used...maybe you have something you won't use and want to trade for it. Plugs, other belt accessories, gulp, leader material, hooks, anything really.

Gee, that sounds familiar........needing everything and nothing!

Gee, that sounds familiar........needing everything and nothing!

it was worded perfect, i had to use it :D

i will pass on the teasers, thank you though. i used to tie, and have a good friend who does now, so im pretty much set in that department. thank you though.

Matt , since you already turned down steve for his jointed swimmer would you mind if I offer him my used rind holder for his small jointed swimmer?

Steve pm sent if matt approves

I do mind!

Of course I don't, haha, go for it.

Casey, I suppose we can do that trade. I've never actually fished a darter, so maybe I can actually put one to use haha pm me

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0