Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rustyjigz

Debating on fishing friday....

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

On the North Star... The forecast looks like ****. :( No effing consistency at all like a washing machine. :squid:

SW winds 20 to 25 kt...becoming W late. Gusts up to 35 kt. Seas 6 to 9 ft. A chance of showers early this evening. A slight chance of showers after midnight...then a chance of showers late. Vsby 1 to 3 nm early this evening... then 1 to 3 nm after midnight.

Wed

NW winds 20 to 25 kt with gusts up to 35 kt. Seas 4 to 7 ft...subsiding to 3 to 5 ft in the afternoon. A chance of showers in the morning with vsby 1 to 3 nm.

Wed Night

N winds 15 to 20 kt...diminishing to 10 to 15 kt after midnight. Seas 2 to 4 ft.

Thu

E winds 5 to 10 kt...becoming S 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt in the afternoon. Seas 2 to 3 ft.

Thu Night

SW winds 15 to 20 kt...becoming W after midnight. Seas 3 to 5 ft. A chance of snow and rain showers in the evening. Vsby 1 to 3 nm.

Fri

NW winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 25 kt. Seas 3 to 5 ft.

I'm going thursday. Best day of the week.

If Thursday is the best day of the week, then why doesn't everyone say "Thank God it's Thursday"?

If Thursday is the best day of the week, then why doesn't everyone say "Thank God it's Thursday"?

In my situation, i can say Thank God its monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday AND friday...

In my situation, i can say Thank God its monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday AND friday...

I suppose that at your age, any morning that you wake up is a "good morning".